Park Regis Singapore
Nestled in-between popular entertainment and cultural districts of Clarke Quay and Chinatown, with Clarke Quay MRT Station a 3-minute walk away, Park Regis Singapore is highly accessible to major shopping belts and tourist attractions. The fully Wi-Fi enabled hotel features a 25-metre lap pool with cascading waterfall, fully equipped gym, self-service Laundromat as well as e-scooter rental service for a differentiated sightseeing experience.
Four room categories, from standard to pool access and family suites, are designed to cater to different travelling needs. Each room features a bay window and is fitted with full-fledged in-room amenities, making your stay at Park Regis Singapore a seamless and memorable one.
As a proud recipient of the TripAdvisor 2019 Certificate of Excellence award, Park Regis Singapore continues to provide exceptional service, value and quality for all our valued guests.
There’s no better way to experience Singapore than through its food. Stay from May to October 2019 and gain complimentary access to a guided #sginsiders Heritage Food Trail* along the cultural district of Chinatown, featuring four famous homegrown food, each with a unique story to tell.
*Happening every Saturday Morning 9.30am to 12.30pm (May – October 2019)
|Reservations Telephone:||6818 8818|
|Booking Link to #sginsiders Staycation Package||http://tiny.cc/9vo57y|
Standard Terms and Conditions for Deals
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, vouchers and eCoupons unless otherwise stated.
- Valid for one redemption per customer only.
- Offer needs to be declared upfront to enjoy the privileges.
- Offer is valid on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis.
- Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice
- All offers are listed in Singapore currency and valid only for purchases made in Singapore.
• Blackout dates apply
• Valid for stays only from Friday to Sunday and until 31st October 2019
• Subject to room availability
• Complimentary #sginsiders Heritage Food Trail is available on Saturday 9.30am – 12.30pm only (Last tour on 26th October 2019)
• No components are exchangeable for cash or credit