Akimitsu is an award-winning restaurant originated from Asakusa, Tokyo. Its founder, Chef Tanihara Akimitsu is the 5th generation successor of Dote No Iseya, a historical tendon & tempura restaurant founded in Year 1889. Using the recipe dates back to the Samurai Period, Akimitsu has won multiple awards including Japan Donburi Award Gold Medal 5 years in a row. Akimitsu has become the most symbolic tendon & tempura restaurant in Japan and across the region.
Akimitsu celebrates GSS with Super Satisfying Giza Don at 24% discount! Don consists of Prawn Tempura, White Fish, Fried Chicken with Tartar Sauce and Pork Suki, comes with a drink, soup, chawamushi and a chewy and sweet Japanese Wagashi treat. $20.90 after discount. (U.P $27.80)
Standard Terms and Conditions for Deals
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, vouchers and eCoupons unless otherwise stated.
- Valid for one redemption per customer only.
- Offer needs to be declared upfront to enjoy the privileges.
- Offer is valid on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis.
- Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice
- All offers are listed in Singapore currency and valid only for purchases made in Singapore.